As our company began to grow, we saw the need for a Concierge Program. This program was established to provide personalized service to clients that may need help with community resources. This could be assisting the client in locating a private school and enrolling their children, finding medical resources, turning on utilities, locating shopping centers, or just helping them get familiar with their new community.
When working with Foreign Nationals who have bought property in our area, we have found they need help in understanding our culture and laws. They may need assistance in obtaining a drivers license, contacting an attorney, or getting enrolled in a beginners English language class. We also realize that companies relocating to Houston, and well as U.S. citizens who have been out of the country for many years, may not know the area. This is where we can step in and provide personalized assistance.
If you or your company needs assistance with our specialized Concierge Program, call us and we can assign someone to help you.
In today's marketplace we realize you want to save as much money as you can. We are one of the few Real Estate Companies that offer discounts to clients. We value and cherish you as a client and have decided to established programs that give our clients discounts.
- Senior citizens qualify for our Seniors Discount Program when buying or selling their properties. (Age 65)
- Educators and State employees qualify for our State Discount Program.
- If you are a client that is both buying and selling your property, and uses our firm primarily as your agent for both transactions, you may qualify for Double Transaction Discount Program.
- Returning clients receive our appreciation for coming back and qualify for our Returning Client Discount Program.
- First time home buyers may qualify for our First Time Home Discount Program.
Call us and see if you qualify for a discount program.